University / College : Dhaka, Bangladesh
- During university, I was a member of the Computer Programming Club. I have participated in several Programming Contest both national and international. My team won 3rd position in National Programming Contest.
- I love to travel. During my student life, I have traveled all over my country.
- I worked as a part time tutor during my student life.
2018/01 - 2019/01 : Webable Digital, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2019/07- 2021/05 : Human Resocia Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan.
2021/06 : Evolany Co., Ltd., Yokohama, Japan.
Developing new features and projects.
Mostly working in Backend .
Self-learning and teaching others.
09:00-10:00 Checking emails, Lark messages and listing the tasks to be done.
10:00-10:30 Morning Meeting with product manager.
10:30-12:30 Working on development.
12:30-13:30 Take a lunch break.
13:30-18:00 Continue working on development.
18:00-18:15 Wrapping up my work and making a work report.
18:15-18:30 Reporting to my manager and have a meeting with him.
18:30 Go home or sometime we have company party.
Weekly Product Release
It feels good when my work goes to the product release. It feels like I am really contributing something to the society.
When a new challenge is assigned to me, I become excited. Because I can acquire some new knowledge and gain new experiences.
- After facing so many problems and solving them my problem solving skill improved a lot.
- I think my thinking abiliy also improved.
- We have colleagues from different nationalities. So every day communicating with them has also improved my communication skills.
I want to work with Machine Learning staff in the future.
I want to challenge myself as a good system architect .
The best thing I like about evolany is the people. They are all helpful and chilled people.
I never got bored in this environment. The environment is quite cheerful. We have our freedom here which makes us refreshed, energetic and courageous to work efficiently.
Almost everyone can speak in English here which is a very strong point for foreigners. We can communicate with each other very easily.
- Usually in the weekend I meet with my Bangladeshi friends and have chitchat.
- I read articles about the latest technology. Develop my own pet project, and learn new stuff about development.
- Cooking and others
- Sometimes I cook, play video games, go cycling and etc.
Smart, funny, technology enthusiastic, helpful these are the characteristics I want in my teammate.