I did my schooling in New Zealand.
I went to Victoria University of Wellington, where I studied ecology and psychology.
I started studying programming while I was working in Japan as an English teacher, and after half a year of self-study, attended a 6-month coding bootcamp in Tokyo.
1) Practiced piano.
1) Programming new features and fixing bugs in existing ones.
2) Helping and mentoring newer engineers.
3) Discussing solutions to problems.
09:30-10:00 Set up and schedule my day.
10:00-10:30 Morning Meeting.
10:30-13:00 Do programming-related tasks.
13:00-14:00 Eat lunch.
14:00-19:30 Do programming-related tasks.
1) When a feature I've been working on looks and works great.
2) When I learn of an interesting, novel, or clever way to code something.
1) Learn new and exciting technologies, and use them to advance the product.
2) Experience being in a leadership position.
1) Fun work environment with great people
2) They give people a chance.
3) The parties.
What I usually do on the weekends:
1) Build shelves.
2) Experience the joys of living in Tokyo.
3) Play video games.
I would like to work with chill people who have a good sense of humor, and who make genuine efforts to learn and become better developers.